Tuesday, May 20, 2008

brownies

i don't know what's gotten into me; but ever since i made those statements about not being a baker, i've been baking! it turns out, even though i've been baking, that doesn't make me a baker. so, the statements weren't completely false! i decided to make brownies the other day-even though it called for two sticks of butter and i know my body's not gonna like that. of course i went ahead and did it anyway. well, the pan i had was already being used to cook our dinner, so i decided it would be perfect to make little individuals using the cupcake thingy. when i made that decision i knew that the brownies would only have to bake for half the time. but, as expected, i forgot about them. they over cooked. therefore, even though they look delicious, they turned out to be dry. imagine trying to swallow a mouthful of sand. need i say more? see the damage below

doing good

doing gooddoing good

looking good



they weren't good, so we drank this bottle along with some leftover vodka instead. i must be getting old because my hangover comes almost immediately after my last sip. a little alcohol effects me a lot these days~in a bad way:(

No comments: