Wednesday, April 30, 2008

on the road again!

all i have to say is: thank god for ravelry! seriously. i'm pretty sure that after my week of writing, still nobody knows that this blog exists. therefore, i'd bet that that's why nobody responded to my cries for help on the lush and lacy cardigan that i've been desperately trying to figure out. well, after i got my long awaited for invite to the exclusive ravelry site, i immediately entered the forum and begged those more experienced than me for their help. graciously, several knitting peeps delt advice; but a particularly kind woman named erika really hit the problem on the head, and i'm so thankful for it. thank you erika!

anyway, i'm totally enjoying ravelry. but, more than that, i'm loving knitting my cardigan again! i'm really making progress, though i didn't get finished with the back panel yet. close though. here are some update pics:

here was the nightmare spot-which is now really fun for me!



No comments: