Monday, April 21, 2008

fresh out the womb

well, here i go with my first blog post, like an infant ready to grow! it's kinda scary knowing that i'm posting my rantings for all to read, judging at every angle. it took me a while to drudge up the courage to nook my own web cranny but i gotter done! my biggest dilemma was choosing a name. how is one supposed to choose a name for something like this anyway? there's too much freedom in it. it's like having to choose out of thin air what kind of personality you want to have. i mean, the name's important right? it's got to encompass the essence of ren! how am i supposed to do that in a word or two? i was going for something kinda clever: "knitwit". it's cute right?

so now that i'm webbing with the name and the whole bit, i think i should figure out a schedule. probably blogging at the end of the day is best that way you all can read about my life as a swim instructor slash lifeguard slash nanny slash caregiver. yeah, i know, busy busy busy. but, those things aside, what i really want to write about is what i do during my down time i.e. knit knit knit along with all things crafty. i've recently begun making my own knitting needles which are so darn cute! i'll take pictures today and post them tonight. you guys are going to love 'em! they look so young and fresh and your yarn slides like butter on and off the tips! i can't wait to get them on my etsy. i'll keep you posted.

alrighty, i think that's enough to get started. this entry was a good practice for me and i'm feeling reved up and ready to go! cheers to knitting, blogging, and blogging about knitting!

No comments: