Tuesday, April 22, 2008

no time!

ok, precisely my point! i just started my life as a blogger yesterday and i'm already letting it slip! maybe night time isn't such a swell idea. periodically throughout the day is seeming more reasonable. i really feel like i gotta get some pics up in here. i mean, who wants to read all this mumbo jumbo anyway? i'll admit it, when i blog surf, i usually just look at the pictures. then when i see one that interests me, sometimes i'll read what it's all about. so, i promise-i'm making this vow right now-i will take my camera with me tomorrow and i will take at least one picture to post. i'll also try to include some of my knitting needle making process.


lush and lacy cardigan to be!


on the knitting front, i've recently started my first cardigan! i got the pattern off of sweaterbabe.com, and it is so cute (as seen above). i know i'm a little late for sweater season, but being that i am a newer knitter, my abilities are just now at the point where i'm able to possibly accomplish such a feat. so now i will battle the ever escalating temps, needles in hand, cardigan in progress!

No comments: