Friday, September 12, 2008

Engaged!

it has been forever since i last wrote. so much has been going on and i've got so many pictures to post. in the last three months i've left chicago for montana, hung out with my folks for a month, done the six day hike from hell with chad, rocked my Arbonne, and moved to missoula. all the while keeping up with my knitting-producing three super cute sweaters (pictures to post later). of all this, though, the most exciting and life changing turn of events was that on august 12 chad and i got engaged! i know! i can hardly believe it myself! it was so unexpectd, but i was and am so so happy! it was so cute how he did it to-details on that later. in the mean time, i've posted a few of our engagement pictures. Brooke Peterson of Missoula, MT took them. she was so fun to work with and she did such a fabulous job, they turned out so well and we love them. thanks Brooke!






2 comments:

Kate said...

these pics are amazing! You two look so cute and she totally captured your "likeness!" if I can be so dorky to say that. So excited for you guys!!! Can't wait for more posts!

aubyn said...

I just found your blog! yay :)